- Enquiries can be made over phone (9448698844) / by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by visiting the school in person.
- Appointment to meet the Principal can be obtained by notifying at the administrative office.
- Application forms will be issued at the administrative office.
- Admission process will be completed after payment of prescribed fee at the administrative office along with submission of the duly filled and signed application form and documents mentioned below.
- Candidate seeking admission to M1 (Nursery) have to complete the age of 3 years as on 31st May of the year of admission.
- Admission to other classes is based on the availability of vacant seats.
- Selection will be determined on merit basis ie. The performance of the student in the entrance test and interview.
Academic Year And Terms
Our academic year is from May to April. The academic year is divided in to two terms. The working sessions are as follows:
- I term: May to September
- II term: October to April
To provide a seamless enrollment of students an admission process is developed. To register your child for school, you must fill out the enrollment / registration form. The registration fee is non-refundable and the registration does not guarantee admittance, admission is contingent on meeting admission requirements and seat availability. Furthermore, the registration forms are accessible on the school`s website. The application form must be meticulously filled out and delivered to the school`s administration along with a registration fee of Rs. 500.
Following registration, a 100-point evaluation will be administered for students in grade 2 through X. Entry level test for grade 1 will be administered to prep up for classroom learning routine. Candidates must receive a minimum of 60% in order to pass the assessment and then they will be admitted based on their scores obtained.
Age criteria for Admission 2023-24
The Karnataka Education Department mandated the minimum age limit for admission
(Minimum age of 3 as on March 31st of the year of admission)
(Minimum age of 6 as on March 31st of the year of admission)
Age 3 to 6: 3 Years (Anganwadi / Pre-school )
Age 6 to 8: 2 Years (Class 1 & Class 2)
Age 8 to 11: Class 3 to Class 5
Age 11 to 14: Class 6 to Class 8
Age 14 to 18: Class 9 to Class 12
Documents to be submitted with Filled Application Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate is mandatory to complete the admission process for Montessori and Grade I. If the birth certificate does not mention the name of the child, an affidavit for the same should be submitted along with the birth certificate.
- For Grade II – Grade X admission, Original Transfer Certificate, Copy of Birth Certificate and Copy of Marks Cards are mandatory to complete the admission process.
- Three (3) Passport size photographs of the child should be submitted along with the application.
- Copies of Aadhar Card of parents and the child.
Grade IX and X
Mandatory Documents to be submitted during admission as per CBSE norms.
- Transfer Certificate
- Previous School Progress Report
- Reason for change of the school/Board
- Transfer/ Movement order of the parent(s) in case of Transfer
- Aadhar Card photocopy
- CBSE Registration Extract.